If you are interested in opportunities at Royal Food Products, please send an email with your resume attached to email@example.com.
The following positions are currently available.
Maintenance Mechanic (2 yrs experience required)
Two years experience required in electrical, welding, machine repair and basic maintenance. Written test in all areas required. Union plant, benefits with starting salary of approximately $14.00 an hour. You can receive salary increments rapidly, depending upon ability and performance with scheduled annual Union raises up to $19.00 an hour. No calls. Resumes only. Email at above address or fax to 317-782-2680.
Candidate must be a high school graduate or equivalent. College a plus but not required. Candidate must have a good mathematical aptitude with the ability to understand percentages and a good working knowledge of the metric system for weights and measures. Candidate must be able to follow directions and work independently once fully trained.
- Assist with QA in performing routine quality checks as needed
- Use gram scales and analytical balance to weigh ingredients in recipe.
- Use bench mixers to blend ingredients in recipe.
- Maintain sample log of all food prototypes.
- Keep food ingredients and raw materials well stocked in lab
- Keep R&D lab and equipment clean and sanitary.
- Prepare samples for shipment to potential customers.
Candidate should be a college graduate with a science degree or a minimum of 5 years experience in food product development or related field. Candidate will be asked to develop new food recipes with minimal direction so culinary experience would be a plus but not required. Must be able to handle several projects at once and be able to prioritize multiple tasks. Experience with food manufacturing equipment such as mixers, blenders, homogenizers, and colloid mills also a plus.
- Assist R&D manager in organizing and prioritizing projects.
- Assist with and manage projects for the development of new food prototypes.
- Assist Tech Services manager in developing nutrition facts and ingredient statements for new products.
- Develop new quality systems and documentation.
- Manage and train technicians for both R&D and QA.